Potatoes 4 boiled and mashed
Onions 2 chopped finely
Amul butter 2 tbsp
Pav bhaji masala as required (to taste)
Tomatoes 2 large chopped finely
Red chillies 2 finely chopped
Green capsicum 1 small finely chopped
Cauliflower 1/4 cut into small florets
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
Peas 1/2 cup
Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
1. Take oil in a heavy bottom vessel. Add little butter to it when its hot add onions and fry them till tender.
2. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, and pav bhaji masala and fry for a min.
3. Add the capsicum, cauliflower, red chilli, peas and fry them till the capsicum is tender.
4. Add the tomatoes and mix them and smash all veges with a smasher in the vessel itself.
5. Add tomaoes and smash again. Add water.
6. Add salt and keep mixing and smashing. Taste and add pav bhaji masala if required.
7. Add a blob of amul butter and ketchup mix. Add serve hot with butter and lightly roasted pav...