Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oats Roti

Oats are generally considered "healthy", or a health food. My daughter when I gave her oats porridge she was reluctant to eat... I was really thinking about how do I make her eat oats... Then thought about this recipe.... I made it very very simple as my daughter doesnt eat spicy...



Ingredients
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 cup onion finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander
2 tsp oil
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
(You can add 2 green chillies or chilli powder as per taste if you want the roti to be a bit spicy)
Method
1. Combine all ingredients with water and make a soft dough.
2. Leave it to rest for about 20 min.
3. Divide the dough into small balls and then roll out thick rotis of that.
4. Cook on tava leaving oil from sides and serve hot with fresh curds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails