One more for WBB- Express Breakfast
1 cup bhagar (Swang Rice)
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1/2 lemon juice
1 green chilli chopped
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp oil
1 tsp ghee
2 cups water
1. Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the bhagar to it. Fry for 10-12 min. Keep aside in a dish.
2. Heat oil and add cumin seeds. When they crackle add green chilli and boiling water.
3. Squeeze the lemon, add salt, sugar and mix well.
4. Add the Bhagar to it and steam like upma.
5. Serve hot garnished with coriander.